domingo, 11 de marzo de 2012

Wiki Contributions - Week 6

In this week, I finally understood the basics of MPI. Reading examples and modifying them I could make my own MPI programs. Right now I just can do simple stuff, like sending and receiving data, or running parallel stuff, but I'll try to understand more complex things in the near future.

As of today, March 11, the server is down, so I can't upload anything to the wiki right now, but I'll post it in my blog in the meantime, but I'll put it in the wiki when it is available.

The information to the wiki is the following:
For the laboratory I explained on detail the important basic functions used in MPI for Python with some examples.

Future contributions


I'll keep working with more complex things with MPI, but I also want to find out other things in which I can help, but I think I'll find out about that on the meeting.

Nominations

Rafael, for his initiative of joining all of us in a meeting. I plan to attend, providing I have money for wherever they want to met.

1 comentario:

  1. Very good. If your attendance to the meeting is compromised by budget limitations, I will be happy to sponsor :)

    5 pts for the class this week

    The Wiki is now online so you can transfer your contributions there.

    ResponderEliminar