miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012

Wiki Contributions - Week 13

More than a contribution to the wiki, this week I have to do a report of what I've been doing. First,  I finally could connect the nodes of the virtual guests(VirtualBox) with the host, so I could do ping, ssh and other stuff. This will be useful in order to test the web interface, which I've been working on too. Now as none of this is new, I'll just add the new information to the already existing entries in the wiki, and publish some screen captures.

Link to the wiki

Some advances screen captures:

Ping

             
SSH


Future contributions

With the guests and host connected, now I can proceed to write some code in the web interface to do some basic stuff, like ssh, send files, copy files, etc. to these guests.

1 comentario: