The following are the words that I succesfully guessed in the game for extra points in the Laboratory( 7 words for the first games + 12 words for the second game)
- Graphics. Computer graphics are graphics created using computers and, more generally, the representation and manipulation of image data by a computer with help from specialized software and hardware.
- Parallelize.The action of transforming a secuential program into a parallel program.
- Assignment. In programming an assignment statement sets or re-sets the value stored in the storage location(s) denoted by a variable name. In most imperative computer programming languages, assignment statements are one of the basic statements. Common notations for the assignment operator are
- Pseudocode. In computer science and numerical computation, pseudocode is an informal high-level description of the operating principle of a computer program or other algorithm. I
- Platform. A computing platform includes some sort of hardware architecture and a software framework (including application frameworks), where the combination allows software, particularly application software, to run.
- Sharing. In computer science, the issue of handling shared resources figures prominently.
- Consumption. The act of consuming resources from a given computer. This resources could be memory, CPU processing, bandwidth, etc
- disjoint. In mathematics, two sets are said to be disjoint if they have no element in common.
- variation. A function that relates the values of one variable to those of other variables.
- follow. Go or come after (a person or thing proceeding ahead); move or travel behind.
- concurrent. Occurring or existing simultaneously or side by side.
- mathematical. Of or relating to mathematics.
- step. To cause (a computer) to execute a single instruction.
- interpret. To execute the source code directly. Translate source code into some efficient intermediate representation (code) and immediately executes it.
- nondeterministic. A property of a computation which may have more than oneresult.
- fire. Combustion or burning, in which substances combine chemically with oxygen from the air and typically give out bright light, heat, and smoke.
- produce. To bring (something) into existence; yield
- elementary. Of, relating to, or constituting the basic, essential, or fundamental part
- disabled. Turned off. Not active